Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Vday count down

I love thee... let me count thy ways. Blah Blah Blah
In preparation for Valentines Day I have decided to spurge some very romantic moments. Don't take me wrong... i have had some special Vday moments but honestly I have had more not on Vday. Who needs the stress of overpriced flowers and cheap candies and crowded restaurants?!?!?! Singletons unite... lets take down cupid!! Enjoy and get it out of your system before the big day.

From Love actually. Someone sent me the last part as a lovely email one time.... ahhhhh



Learn how to kiss.... hollywood style



According to Bollywood


the expert.... jane austen




Lisa's Romantic Movies & Dreamy Men
Cary Grant, Rock Hudson, Paul Newman, Hugh Grant, Mr. Darcy, Colin Firth, Robbie Williams, David Beckham, James Bond

Pride & Pred, Bridget Jones, Ever After, Any Jane Austen, Love Actually, Love & Lyrics, any on the top 100 list,

No comments: